Find answers to frequently asked questions about our hair stylist app and client app. If you don’t find what you’re looking for tap the pink chat icon in the lower right corner and ask us a question.
- Why the gorilla logo?
- What’s the difference between the HairHoncho Business App and the HairHoncho Client App?
- I’m crunched for time, are there videos I can watch to learn how to use the app?
- Why can’t I see info on the app while I’m talking on my Sprint iPhone?
- Do I ever have to worry about losing my appointments?
- What happens if the HairHoncho app goes down unexpectedly?
- What happens if I forget my password or the email that I signed up with?
Hairstylists and Beauty professionals
- How do I set up my website?
- Can clients see my full schedule or my existing appointments?
- How do my clients use the HairHoncho Client App to book with me?
- Can clients book appointments without my approval?
- Do I have to have a website to use the appointment feature?
- So how can using the HairHoncho app get me new clients?
- I got a new client through the Client app, now what?
- Can I send messages, notifications or promotions to all my clients?
- How do client appointment notification reminders work?
- Do hair stylists or beauty professionals receive notifications for appointment reminders?
- How do I checkout my clients with the HairHoncho Business App?
- Can I give discounts to my clients?
- What if a client pays with cash or check, can I still use HairHoncho Business App to checkout?
Payment processing and deposits
- How long does it take to get paid?
- How do I give a refund?
- How do I change my checking account info stored in my ProPay account?
- Is there a monthly subscription fee to use the HairHoncho Business App?
- How much are the transaction fees to process credit cards through the HairHoncho Business App?
- What is ProPay?
- Why should I sign up for ProPay in the HairHoncho Business App?
- How do I sign up for ProPay so I can process credit cards within the HairHoncho App?
- What are the processing limits?
- How do I increase my monthly credit card processing limit?
- How does ProPay report my sales to the IRS?
- How long does it take for my credit card sales to make it to my bank account?
- How do I update my information for my ProPay account?
- How do I book appointments with the HairHoncho Client App?
- Can I get appointment reminders?
- Can I cancel my appointment through the HairHoncho Client App?
- Is there a fast way to pay for my services through the HairHoncho Client App?